Did you know…?
- You can borrow IC recorders at the SALC counter (good for speaking practice if you record your conversations)
- You can do practice activities online via the “Let’s Study English” website https://elisalc.org/practice
This week in the SALC
- There are workshops on Wednesday (speaking) and Friday (listening to podcasts) and there are still some free spaces. Sign up online https://elisalc.org/workshops/
- The Top Ten lists have been updated. These leaflets will give you some recommendations for materials in different skill areas
- There is now an availability list in the “Learning with Movies” section so you can see which movies have accompanying screenplays, books and worksheets
Have a good week!!