Here’s this week’s SALC update for teachers and their students.
Since making a point of announcing these updates to my students I have seen more of them in the SALC than ever before – please be sure to pass on this information to your students!
The bulletins for older ‘SALC News’ can be found on the SALC website here
Did you know…?
- New songs are being added to the Listening Section in the SALC every week – great for listening practice.
- Don’t forget that students (and teachers) can request books, CDs, DVDs or other material that that they think would be useful for the SALC and its visitors. Just fill in a ‘Material Request Form’ from the SALC desk.
1. There are new additions to the website elisalc.org :
NEW – pronunciation page which includes a link to “Englishcentral.com” where students can voice-shadow scenes from movies
2. Photo wall – come and look at the entries for the new SALC photo competition! The theme was “Album covers”. Vote for your favourite photo and maybe win a prize!
3. Learn about Australia with the new collection of DVDs
Have a good week!!