As with last semester, this information is for both teachers and students.
Please be sure to tell your students about what’s going on this week in the SALC
Did you know…?
– 7 new student SALC staff have been hired (come and say hello)
What’s new in the SALC
– New song worksheets for using music to learn English
– The SALC has replaced many of the old videos with new DVDs
– Students in Jennifer Yphantides’ class have written two graded readers called “Peace Stories”. You can find them in the reading section of the SALC.
This week in the SALC
– Workshop on Monday 1st November:
No More Katakana English By Rochelle King
Time: 16:50-18:20 – Room 6-202.
Register online: https://elisalc.org/workshops
– Lunchtime workshops for First Steps Module students
– Photo competition deadline is fast approaching! Prizes!
Theme: City Life
Deadline: Tuesday 2nd November
For any questions regarding the competition, please check the board at the top of the main stairs in the SALC or contact: SALC firstname.lastname@example.org